Monday, June 15, 2009

Blue, yellow, red and green; a WIP







Hey folks. I'm back after a short absence - my PC now has a huge memory and loads of RAM; it's been a bit poorly of late...slow and some programmes not running properly.

I have continued to work on my personal project, Birds of a Feather, while my machine has been at the computer hospital, and the images with this post are WIP snaps I've taken over the past week or so. The first image is 3H pencil on heavy tracing paper, hence the rather poor reproduction - it was the final image in my preliminary explorations of the subject. Can't find any of the preliminary pencil drawings that lead up to this one - they were done back in 1990 and are buried away in the store-room of the studio. Hope someone out there likes them.

Cheers. RWS

No comments:

Post a Comment